Milan is a very big and touristic city, most of the people always choose to see the most famous attraction in the city, but here you can read something more about some different and unique places in Milan.
1. Villa Necchi Campiglio – designed by the architect Piero Portaluppi. Villa Necchi is located in via Mozart, near Porta Venezia. You can visit for free the garden of the villa every day from 10 to 18 h, there is also a nice coffee bar, the atmosphere is really relaxing and there are not lot of people
2. Le terazze del Duomo – for a nice panoramic view of the city. The ticket costs 9 euro if you go up on foot, 13 euro if you go up by lift
3. Museo del Novecento – museum of twentieth – century art, on the top floor of the museum there is a restaurant and nice view of Piazza Duomo. The entrance ticket costs 5 euro, every Tuesday after 14h the entrance is free
4. Cimitero Monumentale -noted for the abundance of artistic tombs and monuments
5. Bosco Verticale – vertical forest building situated in Porta Nuova district in Milan
Next destination Turin